- I will initiate or in the least support any effort to impose strict term limits for any national, elected office.
- I will initiate or in the least support severe reform to the laws governing campaign finance;
- Only Registered Voters can contribute Only to campaigns.
- Political parties, as not-for-profit entities, may collect contributed funds as needed to sustain minimal obligations, but again, only from Registered Voters.
- Political Parties may NOT spend donated funds on any advertisements used in specific candidates campaigns.
- Contributions to Candidates or Parties will be immediately disclosed and the information will be easily accessible to the Press and Public.
- No "war-chest" donations may pass from one candidate to another.
- I will initiate or in the least support efforts to repeal laws concerning the life long pay and health benefits provided to retired members of Congress.
I truly care more about the well being of my Country than I do for retaining office merely to accumulate personal power. When my term limits approach, I will happily return to the community I represent and resume my duties in the workforce.
This pledge addresses the real issues at the core of nearly all our political problems in this great Country today. The elimination of political office holding as a career will be at the top of my agenda if elected to the national office I currently seek.
*Me Again!...Print this out, copy and paste it into email, then send it to every congressional and senatorial candidate. Make these rich pricks choose, to actually serve our best interests or to keep on with business as usual. I'd love to see them take this seriously and sign, but I would just as soon see them decline and use this as a tool to point out those who impede our progress.