Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wtf, another blogger?

For years, I've wanted to write a novel or screenplay.  I recently found a web site where a previously unpublished author decided to use a blog to document his writing efforts.

I assume the problem of "writer's block" is common and I hope this provides the needed motivation to put me on track to doing something productive instead of just thinking about it and wondering where all the time went later.

On occasion, I can see myself using the platform to offer my opinion; comment of the day's events, bitch about economic issues like faith-based currencies (those with nothing tangible to pin their value to...a.k.a. fiat currency, i.e. U.S. Dollar, Euro, etc), other things that generally piss me off, or on the contrary things that inspire me.

Greetings...

No comments:

Post a Comment